He could teach me a thing or two in the dancin' department *wink*. I love the rolled up pant legs once the are already wet, so thing one of mine would do! What a beautiful beach.
His inhibitions are definitely vanishing, aren't they?! Was it the feather that brought out the "wanna be" dance? Tell him how Mor Mor has it springing up in her, too! :-) Cute, Cute, Cute!
OK, the boots are too cool, the dancin' is priceless, and oh, the ocean scenery! WOW! Is this an annual "we're done with harvest" trip? So glad you had that time as a family! And thanks for your photography post a while back, we just got a Canon XSi...hoping my husband will learn all the ins and outs and then teach me! And, thanks for my b-day wishes via Shannon's blog. Blessings!
I Love your boy too! He makes me laugh...I truly think John Deere needs to pay you for those pictures of all the place those boots go :D Today, when I asked about his trip..it was funny..the first thing he said with quite the animation and excitement was.."Jack & Jill went"!!! He was so happy about that...then, later he said he went sledding, and he got to ride his bike in the road!!! I can't help but smile when I think of all the fun adventures ahead for you with those "boys" (Big & small!!!) Thanks again for blessing me in so many ways! Sweet blessings!
13 comments:
How cute! I am cracking up! =) What a great kid.
Lovin' the moves :)
I love this post!!! He is so cute!! Thanks for sharing, and glad you had so much fun and could get away. Have a great day today.
Oh how I love this boy as well! Wish I could have seen that dance in person and joined him!
This is so beautiful. I love that rock! You guys are fortunate to be able to have a getaway like that. Love these pictures.
He could teach me a thing or two in the dancin' department *wink*. I love the rolled up pant legs once the are already wet, so thing one of mine would do! What a beautiful beach.
His inhibitions are definitely vanishing, aren't they?!
Was it the feather that brought out the "wanna be" dance? Tell him how Mor Mor has it springing up in her, too! :-)
Cute, Cute, Cute!
Again, great photos! What a fun place!
OK, the boots are too cool, the dancin' is priceless, and oh, the ocean scenery! WOW! Is this an annual "we're done with harvest" trip? So glad you had that time as a family! And thanks for your photography post a while back, we just got a Canon XSi...hoping my husband will learn all the ins and outs and then teach me! And, thanks for my b-day wishes via Shannon's blog. Blessings!
Oh how I love that boy too!
I Love your boy too! He makes me laugh...I truly think John Deere needs to pay you for those pictures of all the place those boots go :D Today, when I asked about his trip..it was funny..the first thing he said with quite the animation and excitement was.."Jack & Jill went"!!! He was so happy about that...then, later he said he went sledding, and he got to ride his bike in the road!!! I can't help but smile when I think of all the fun adventures ahead for you with those "boys" (Big & small!!!) Thanks again for blessing me in so many ways! Sweet blessings!
Love him rolling up his jeans. You can take the boy from the country but ya can't take the country from the boy!
I love a Man that isn't ashamed to dance!
Post a Comment