November 7, 2008

Ready. Set. Beach.




We're headed to the {beach} tonight ... see you when we get back!

16 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

Yippee Yay! I'm praying you have a wonderful weekend at the beach...may it be filled with great weather, lots of warm, fun-filled family memory-making moments..and many Sweet Blessings!

P.S. We LOVE Mason too...he kept talking about going to the beach all day yesterday...that and his Dad's new bathroom :D

Deb said...

Yay, Hope you have a great time. Lots of family fun and relaxing (which is almost impossible with busy and curious kids).

P.S. I still think we should leave the hubbies home all together with the kids and just the girls go. :)

Kristie said...

Have the BEST time!

Anonymous said...

Have a GRRREAAATT time! Praying that there will be a break in the clouds for you!

Anonymous said...

Woooohooooo!!!!!!! yea!! :)

Anonymous said...

I wanna go to the beach!

I can't wait to see your pictures and hear your "tales" when you get back!!!

Happy weekend, friend!

Michelle said...

Too fun!

Stacey said...

That is soo not possible!!! We have snow!!!!

I am jealous!! Have a great time and come back refreshed!

Katarina said...

Enjoy it!! Hope you guys have a blast.

Katie said...

Yay! Have fun!

Crystal said...

Love the one of the toes! Hope you enjoyed yourself!!

Anonymous said...

AWW.

I would buy these photos on a postcard!

so cute.

LizzyG said...

I hope as I'm typing this, you're still at the beach having a wonderful time!

Kailin said...

Hope you had the BEST time and that you are all feeling renewed!

Lindsay said...

You get to put your feet in the sand....and we try to stop from slipping on the ice!! How fun.

Anonymous said...

smiling at you - that's an awesome banner :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin