Oh how I wish I could have been there. It looks like so much fun. I bet it was nice to get away and enjoy {life} as a family for a few days. Your pictures are stunning and capture the moments perfectly, what wonderful memories they will stir up in a few years. Have a wonderful week my friend and enjoy your next adventure on bikes :)
What beautiful pictures you captured of your boys (& their best friends) enjoying time just "being" boys!!! I can see God truly blessed you with some precious family memory-making fun!!! My heart is smiling for you...Sweet blessings!
9 comments:
Looks like fun!
Oh how I wish I could have been there. It looks like so much fun. I bet it was nice to get away and enjoy {life} as a family for a few days.
Your pictures are stunning and capture the moments perfectly, what wonderful memories they will stir up in a few years.
Have a wonderful week my friend and enjoy your next adventure on bikes :)
Oh what fun!! What a nice break for you all to get away and be together!
Love seeing Ian relaxing and taking time to have fun with his son!!!!
I sure see YOU in the pictures of Mack! Darling!!!!
Sand sledding...what fun. I'd like to try that...I gotta say I'm not ready for sledding with the white stuff yet. I'm still enjoying fall too much.
What beautiful pictures you captured of your boys (& their best friends) enjoying time just "being" boys!!! I can see God truly blessed you with some precious family memory-making fun!!! My heart is smiling for you...Sweet blessings!
I'd never heard of sledding in the sand before! Why not? Looks like fun!! Great pics!
Love the helmet!
Who needs snow???
Post a Comment