Can't wait to see pictures. My girls saw your going to the beach post...they wanted to know, who are those boys and when are we going to the beach again? :-)
Welcome HOME! I can't wait to hear and see the details of your weekend away...from you and Mason :D May God bless your week in warm memories, special ta-da's and lots of Sweet blessings!
So happy you are home! H. is not the same without you! Seriously, I could tell you were gone... my world had a small hole in it. No Lindsay bloggin or gtalking! :) Hope your Wed. is amazing!
11 comments:
Yeay!! Glad you're back - happy you all got a change of senery, and the chance to be together!! :)
That's an awesome picture of Ian and Mack!
Looking forward to seeing more of what you took.
Mason looks so grown up in the banner picture!
I hope you had a wonderful and much needed relaxing time! That picture is just precious! Have a great rest of your week!
I love the beach! SO many fun memories! Rain or shine the beach is always fun! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!
Beautiful picture! I hope you transition into your "normal day" easily.
It's great to hear you took time to get away and relax as a family!
Can't wait to see pictures. My girls saw your going to the beach post...they wanted to know, who are those boys and when are we going to the beach again? :-)
Okay, I don't know where you went, but that rock in the ocean is gorgeous. Wow.
I can't wait to see all of your amazing pictures! Glad you had a relaxing getaway.
Welcome HOME! I can't wait to hear and see the details of your weekend away...from you and Mason :D May God bless your week in warm memories, special ta-da's and lots of Sweet blessings!
So happy you are home! H. is not the same without you! Seriously, I could tell you were gone... my world had a small hole in it. No Lindsay bloggin or gtalking! :) Hope your Wed. is amazing!
Wow is all I can say!! Hope your trip was awesome!
Post a Comment