Even though we don't have "dairy" cows...
I think this picture should be on the next "Got Milk?" billboard!
Our boy definitely loves life as a little farmer - entertained by "simple" things - and absolutely NO fear of the cows - no matter what the size!
Thanks for taking these pictures Papa & Grammy - Mason loved "exploring" with you!





10 comments:
Too cute! Looks like the gator is being put to good use! So is there a reason for the cinder block in the bed?
The cinder block helps it from "spinning out"...doesn't always help, but the extra weight seems to keep it from happening all the time. He doesn't quite have the steering down yet - but we're getting there. :)
these are some awesome, awesome, awesome pictures. what a lucky little boy. I remember when I was little, I used to dream of living on a big farm when I grew up!
Good to know! Might have to do that with ours.
Great pictures of Mason and the Red Angus...and good photos of his new Gator. Suspect the cinder block is for weight because the plastic wheels don't have much traction - on the other, not much traction is a good thing considering Mason's lack of steering capacity
Linds, another great blog with some really great pictures. I do agree about the "got milk" commercial. Have a great week.
Tanya
Looks like your Dad's picture taking ability is giving you some competition.....but great caption that you came up with.
Loved our time "babysitting" little Mason for a few days....now that's entertainment!!!
Love you all!
Dear Cousin Mason
We are so glad that you are enjoying the gator that we gave to you. We sure had lots of fun with the gator when it was in Ione. Now it is time for it to be at the Windy M. We love you very much from Morgan and Leslie--your two most beautiful cousins and we know that you are one years old.
What a life, huh? Sweet memories in those pics!
Those pictures are great!!!
They brought a huge smile to my face!
Post a Comment