October 27, 2006

Memory Lane

Where does the time go?
Why does it happen so fast?

Our little boy is not so little anymore.
He is becoming a boy.
An almost 2 year old boy.

A boy with a growing vocabulary…
A boy with growing feet – size 8.5…
A boy with size 3T clothes…
A boy that out-weighs most boys his age – 35lbs…
A boy with energy that doesn’t stop…
A boy with a mind of his own.

I went down “memory lane” last night, my heart bursting with pride, my eyes full of mist, my mind remembering the wonderful moments of Mason’s life last fall.

Mason is changing –

I don’t know why I expect him to stay “little” forever,
but I do.
Mason is growing –

He is more & more like his daddy…
just a little smaller.

Mason is Mason.

He is ours.

God has given us an amazing gift through our boy.

Mason McCrae ... our sweet, sweet boy...


You Are An Unrepeatable Miracle! (Diane Roger)

A possibility was born the day you were born, and it will live as long as you live.

(Marcus Solero)






8 comments:

Shannon said...

So sweet! It goes too quickly.

Anonymous said...

He is a beautiful child.
It does go so, so quickly... and I am seeing that it doesn't ever seem to slow down.
That is why we have to keep those camera batteries charges and cherish every moment.
I think you are doing a great job of that!
Love the pictures! Happy Friday!

Glory Laine said...

It's just down right sad what little time we get to have babies.

Anonymous said...

I get teary thinking about the time I had with Mason 1 1/2 years ago.....what a precious time ....that is now but a wonderful memory....
I don't have to tell you to enjoy each moment because you already are aware of that.... you are wise beyond your years!!
Thanks for taking us down memory lane, with you.
Love you lots and lots!

Anonymous said...

He is such a little boy and all boy. Love him dearly!

Anonymous said...

Linds, thanks for the memories of Mason. He is so very sweet and so very cute!! I have loved seeing all the pictures and have enjoyed him everytime he has been up here visiting. It is sorta sad that they don't stay little forever, but having them change is a beautiful thing too!! Thanks again for the memories.

Tanya

Melissa said...

How adorable. Love the pictures. It does go awfully fast. Mel

Melissa said...

How adorable. Love the pictures. It does go awfully fast. Mel

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin