

Spent some time in Ukiah last weekend.
Beautiful country, miles & miles of range - Ian's piece of "heaven!"
A boy after his daddy's heart - Mason loved being a part of the action when we working the cows... even if it wasn't totally "safe."
I'm beginning to think that there isn't much in our little world that is really"safe"... but...
That's the joy of it.
That's the adventure of it.
That's life.
Happy Weekend - Enjoy Life -
Live Like There Is No Tommorow!
10 comments:
Sweet little wrangler booty!;) Good for you, letting Mason get involved in the whole thing! He's so brave!
Oh'. My. Gosh. That is the CUTEST little Wrangler bum I have ever seen, by far! I am so impressed with those photo skills you have found.
I LOVE how you have the focal color spot in your photos!! What a cutie for sure!
what cute pitures!
Linds,
What great pictures!!!! You need to teach me how to teach such great photos. I love the little wrangler bum with the belt.
Tanya
I love love love what you are doing with color on those images!!
It's 12:04 am.
We just wrapped up our paintbrushes, and I couldn't go to bed without first checking to see if there was a post on the festivities and the Windy M today.
We made so much progress at home today, and I m thankful for that, but we were sure sad to miss the fun.
We REALLY should get together soon.
Thanks for inviting us!
Can't wait to see an update!
Awesome pictures. I love the one of his chubby hand on the gate. How CUTE! Mel
Looks like you're preparing Mason for participation in the "best looking Wrangler bum" contest someday!
He's going to be quite the Rancher,too,isn't he?!
Hi Linsay,Ian & Mason
Just checked out your blog---you do so great to keep us up to date.
Roy & Ginny are waiting in the garage to go on a trip around the island, so I'll get back to you later.
Love, Tom Haz Roy & Ginny (they'll look later, but hi from all of us!
Post a Comment