Ih' My gosh! Those are the cutest pictures! Little Mason with his John Deere hat on backwards... Love that! Looks like a blast. Good thing that you went yesterday, instead of today, the wind is horrible today! Happy Sunday!
What adorable little guys..... you captured some pretty cute pictures....their expressions are priceless (love the hat on backwards)! Looks like the weather was perfect! What a difference a day can make....today would NOT have been a perfect day for walking through a corn maze.
Linds, Awesome pictures!! I love the backwards hat on Mason! That is such a cute picture. I do enjoy looking at your site. Even though I don't always respond,know that I am looking at it every chance that I get.
7 comments:
Had a great time!
Ih' My gosh! Those are the cutest pictures! Little Mason with his John Deere hat on backwards... Love that! Looks like a blast. Good thing that you went yesterday, instead of today, the wind is horrible today! Happy Sunday!
What adorable little guys..... you captured some pretty cute pictures....their expressions are priceless (love the hat on backwards)!
Looks like the weather was perfect! What a difference a day can make....today would NOT have been a perfect day for walking through a corn maze.
Lindsay-
Mason just gets more handsome everytime I check your site!! Enjoy him, every moment, every action, it goes so fast.
Penny
Linds, Awesome pictures!! I love the backwards hat on Mason! That is such a cute picture. I do enjoy looking at your site. Even though I don't always respond,know that I am looking at it every chance that I get.
Tanya
Great pictures! Have a good week!
Love,
Katie
Seriously...you pictures are getting so awesome! I love your perpective!
Post a Comment