going on a hayride, eating hotdogs with mustard & sauerkraut, painting pumpkins with children, visiting with co-workers (away from work) and taking pictures. These are just a few of my favorites from the day.






I've been collecting fun ideas, good recipes, pictures of table settings, helpful hints.... the list goes on & on... anyway, in my "IDEA" notebook, I found pictures of pumpkins that were painted instead of carved. They looked awesome, so I bought paint, bought sequins, bought craft glue... and everyone else brought their pumpkins.... the result... GREAT, UNIQUE, AWESOME works of art! So, if you don't want to deal with knives & pumpkin guts - give "painting" a try... we loved it!




Good Times - Fun Memories - Happy Fall
5 comments:
Very cool! You are so awesome! Totally bummed that we weren't able to make it! Maybe next time!;)
Awesome.
We did this a couple of years ago. I LOVED it because the kids were able to do it ALL by themselves. Make their own little works of art.
Looks like good times, wish we were there.
Thanks Linds it was great!!!
Linds, This is a great blog!!!! Also, thanks for the tips on pumpkin painting. This is my idea of doing things. I do not like to be messy with that nasty pumpkin mess. :-)
What a great day of fun....the weather looks like it was PERFECT! :-)and the pumpkins painting allows for lots of creativity!
Sounds like you were the "hostess with the mostest" serving hot dogs and kraut.... YUM!
Post a Comment