October 5, 2007

at 3 months...

~ you've figured out that your hands are attached to you... and that you can make them move.
~ you smile each and every time that your brother talks to you.
~ you suck your thumb, hand & fingers ALL the time.
~ you love laying on the floor or in your crib and watching the world above you change & move.
~ you look like your daddy & like your brother.
~ you coo and talk about all sorts of things with us.
~ you are attempting to grab things.
~ you sleep all night.
~ you haven't rolled over.... but have come close.
~ you love to face forward.
~ you change daily.
~ you are a gift from God!
~ you melt my heart!



Check these out and help me decide which one to get!!

** thank you Kristie for the gift certificate... and thank you Shannon for "capturing" the innocence & beauty of our sweet little Mack! The photos are amazing!

21 comments:

LizzyG said...

He melts my heart too! I can't put into words how precious those pictures are. I looked at every single one and #26 is my favorite. I just want to pick him up and squeeze him, oh man, I think I want another baby.

Amy Tolar said...

Those are awesome, Shannon did a GREAT job! What a sweetheart!

Katie said...

He is just irresistable! I also feel the need to squeeze him. They are all great!

Kailin said...

Love these pictures! I love his little tongue sticking out! The last one is priceless of him crying! He is such a cutie!

Shannon said...

Im partial to all the ones with his tounge out :)

And thanks Amy :)

Stacy B said...

Has it really been 3 months? I love them all!

Anonymous said...

WOW! WOW! WOW!
Love them all. I agree with Shannon, I too am partial to the ones with his tounge out. Wow will you ever choose???

Anonymous said...

Linds, what beautiful and well done pictures!! I have no idea which one to tell you to pick. I had some favorites, but one that had me sorta smiling was number 41 I think where is thumb is in his mouth part way and he has the look like "Can we be done already!" He is such a doll. Good luck picking and thanks for sharing with us. Have a good weekend.
Love,
Tanya

Anonymous said...

They are all soooo good....but what do you expect when you're working with such a great subject!!
I like #11 & 25 (at this moment) but any one you decide on will be wonderful!

Anonymous said...

OK, just looked at them again and decided I really like #27, too!!
Good luck on choosing your favorite!

Michelle said...

I like 43 and 53. They are precious!!!!!

Kristie said...

Seriously Shan takes the best pictures ever...she makes it sooo hard to pick...my favs are 19, 27 & 41...but anyone would be great! Really love the ones with the red couch and striped shirt...very cute!

Kirsten said...

OK so I always have thought that He looks like Ian, but some of those expressions are so you Linds! They're all great!

Leslie said...

Okay Lindsay he is absolutly adorable! How are you ever going to choose...I love them all!
Leslie(Shannon's freind)

Brenda said...

Linds,
You have a hard decision ahead of you! JP and I agree with Kirsten- he looks like Ian, but some of the expressions are definitely you.

Melissa said...

I love the same ones your Mom picked. He sure does look like Ian. Have a fun time choosing.

Stacy said...

I can't get to your pictures! And, oh, I want to so badly! Will try again tomorrow, maybe my computer is just freaking out right now! The picture on your post is soooo cute! Thanks for sharing him!

Ronda said...

I am glad you have to decide and not me! I do like #11 and then the one with your hands holding him. The red background is awesome too! Good luck!

Tiffany said...

17,18,42, and 65 are my favorites!!! Great job Shannon!!! And what a sweet boy you have Linds!

Brenna said...

They are all great! what a cutie :)

Anonymous said...

Lindsy they are Darling....and I have LOTS of favorites, 8, 11, 12, 16, 25, 32, 35, the tongue out is so Mack.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin