Take Mack out of the suds.
He's been here soaking since half past two
He feels all sudsy and wrinkly too
Oh, he's washed all over his body
His head, his toes in between
He used one, two, three bars of soap
Take him out - he's clean!!
Thank you Mor-Mor for singing this sweet little tune!
9 comments:
Bath time is one of my favorite times.....and these pictures say why!!
Love singing the Bathtub song...hope the boys love "hearing it" as much as I love singing it.
Linds,
Very sweet slide show!! Mack is getting big, and I love MorMor's version. Very cute. :-)
That grandma of his is pretty special!
I remember her giving Dylan a bath when he was just a few months old in her kitchen sink!
Love that! What a cutie :)
Love the slide show...you are so blessed to have a Mor-Mor that is so much a part of their lives!
What a great time! So glad you are able to capture the moment and save it for later. That slide show was so cute, like an old western or something.
very sweet!
Oh! Where did those times go?? Now my children dart past me in the hall wrapped from head to toe in an over-sized towel, hair dripping, trying not to be seen on their way to their rooms where they engage hair dryers and flat irons and jewelry and cute belts. Thanks for letting me remember "bath time!" I needed that! : )
Gosh he's a beautiful baby. Such pretty eyes. Love the song.
Post a Comment