so ... my blogger friend Sarah gave me an award this morning ... and boy oh boy did I ever need it.
I'm pretty sure that there is a target on me right now... or maybe God is just trying to get my attention ... but whatever it is, it's not pleasant. Not in the least.
Anyway - back to the award that seems to be about the only {good} thing about today ...
As a recipient of this {honest, real, full of truth} award I must post 10 HONEST things about me.
{1} I worked at school last night until 9:45.
{2} I ate M&M's, peanut butter crackers & an apple for dinner.
{3) My boys and I shopped at Wal-Mart this morning before 7:00 a.m. for toothpaste and wrapping paper.
{4} Elf Yourself is good for the soul.
{5} You've Got A Friend is my favorite quote book & I read through it almost every day.
{6} Making the state of Oregon with Model Magic is fun - no matter how young or old you are.
{7} I am making a bulls-eye for my school shirt and am wearing it tomorrow.
{8} I hit a parked car when I dropped Mason off at pre-school today.
{9} I cried for 10 minutes ... and really, it was only a scrape & a small dent ... why me?!
{10} I dislike drama & the {out-of-control} feeling I have when stuff {sCRAP} happens.
There you have it - the honest truth... and nothing less!
and ... I'm passing this award along to:

6 comments:
well sCRAP certainly does happen!! Sorry about the rough day!!
loved Kristie's comment!
Love you Linds!
You make me smile... I LOVE it when people are R-E-A-L!
Oh sweet girl, I so am uplifting you in prayer..I wish I could of given you a hug today. Sorry, preschool put a little dent in your afternoon (Oops...not the best choice of words..sorry! :D) But, your little guy was very unaffected by it all...God Loves you so much..and He really is right there beside you holding your hand each day! Thanks for being so REAL! And, for sharing those "days" along with good ones! From my heart to yours...Sweet blessings!
So, did you get the "bulls eye/target" made for your shirt?! You crack me up! Truly you are admired for the way you are so transparent, and such a blessing to those around you.
Keep that wonderful smile on your face!
xoxoxoxo
LOL. Okay - I'm not laughing AT you...the fact that you hit a parked car - I'm laughing WITH you! Seriously - I've had two accidents that were MY fault....and both involved hitting PARKED cars! LOL. Oh well - at least nobody was hurt - that's all that really matters. Hope your weekend goes better.
Post a Comment