November 3, 2008

The biggest piece of firewood. Ever.


and some shots of my boys enjoying their life with John Deere!











and just when we thought Mason had had enough time on the {equipment}
... we found him here ...

{I'm just drivin' mom ... just drivin'.}

17 comments:

Becky said...

Mason is so funny! He just is all about tractors. I have some friends that must have been like him when they were little. =) Looks like you guys had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Mason's hat is pretty stunning! Glad he knows to keep his head warm first! :-0
Great pictures!

Kirsten said...

That is one huge piece of wood! Those boys of yours are certainly contented with all things John Deere! Looks like a great day!

Melissa said...

That is a huge Log! Cutting wood is a pretty good workout!

Missing you!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

LOVE that new profile pic of you!!!
beautiful!!!

Kristie said...

WOW! My back hurts just looking at Ian chopping that big ol' thing!!

cute JD boys!! LOVE Mason's sock hat!!

Katarina said...

Where oh where did you guys find that piece of wood? I haven't seen one quite that big!
And isn't the bigger farm equipment more fun/interesting then the ones they are {supposed} to be playing on?
Hope you had a good Monday.

Anonymous said...

So fun (and a little bit sad) that Mack is big enough to ride along with Mason. Your boys are the luckiest boys ever!

Crystal said...

Ok, I want a John Deere now!!

How many fires will that log go through is the question :)

Anonymous said...

Yep, thats a big piece of wood alright!

Sweet Blessings said...

Looks like your Man can handle that big piece of wood all by himself!!! I LOVE the pictures of the boys on the John Deere...and especially that hat Mason has on...hope it makes it to preschool one day :D Thanks for bringing a smile to my day! Enjoy every moment of that warm fire that will come from that big chunk of wood! Sweet blessings!

Michelle said...

I so love those boys... the little ones. :) Blessings to you today!

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

That is a serious piece of wood. I bet Ian enjoyed chopping it up... totally a guy thing. Tony can spend hours gathering and chopping wood when we are camping. Usually way more than we need.

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

I love the fall photo colage (never sure how to spell that word).

Anne said...

That totally reminds me of my guy and camping too. Something about bigger is better with our boys.
:-) Marc had a burn pile this summer that was big...too big actually...he moved pretty quick when he had to get a fireline built in our weed field.

LizzyG said...

The picture of the boys in the little jeep (or is it a tractor?) is pricelss...absolutely adorable.

Monica said...

Those are great pictures with the John Deere. Looks like Mason just can't get enough!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin