What GREAT family memories you were able to capture ...... The boys on their bikes and darling little Mack investigating his surroundings! You need to use your tripod to incorporate pictures of YOU, as well. :-)
So glad you guys got to get away! The pictures are great and it looks like you had some breaks in the weather! Hope you are settling back in with ease!
I'm thinking in a few more years the whole family will be biking it somewhere :D Funny you take the farm boys from the country, but you just can't take the country out of the farm boys :D I can see it in their smiles and the way they are handling those bikes! I bet Mack can hardly wait to get his own set of wheels!!! I can't wait to hear what Mason tells me about his weekend tomorrow :D Sweet blessings!
It looks like you had so much fun. I love all the pictures!!! Your new blue colors totally set the beach tone. Ahhhh, you have made me feel just beachy!
It is awesome to see Ian having such a great time. I always think of him as working hard, working hard, working hard.
11 comments:
What fun your boys (little and big) are having! Can't wait to see what's next!
Found your site through Sarah at life in the Parsonage. Love your photos! Very nice site!
waiting... :-) loving this
What GREAT family memories you were able to capture ...... The boys on their bikes and darling little Mack investigating his surroundings!
You need to use your tripod to incorporate pictures of YOU, as well. :-)
GREAT pictures! Love them!!
So glad you guys got to get away! The pictures are great and it looks like you had some breaks in the weather! Hope you are settling back in with ease!
I'm thinking in a few more years the whole family will be biking it somewhere :D Funny you take the farm boys from the country, but you just can't take the country out of the farm boys :D I can see it in their smiles and the way they are handling those bikes! I bet Mack can hardly wait to get his own set of wheels!!! I can't wait to hear what Mason tells me about his weekend tomorrow :D Sweet blessings!
Looks like so much fun Linds! Glad you got to get away, relax and make a few memories!
It looks like you had so much fun. I love all the pictures!!! Your new blue colors totally set the beach tone. Ahhhh, you have made me feel just beachy!
It is awesome to see Ian having such a great time. I always think of him as working hard, working hard, working hard.
So glad you guys were able to get away! The pictures are great!
What an incredible time for your family to steal away time just the four of you!!!!! Well deserved.
Post a Comment