November 4, 2008

Busy.

There are weeks when life just seems to zoom right by. Meetings, school, friends, dinner, church, family ... and the pace is just plain FAST.

This week has been busy ... & fast ... & furious, but in such a good {actually great} way.

Busy doing {homework} around the kitchen table.

Busy with dates and such.

Busy hauling hay with daddy.

Busy enjoying bath time.

Busy growing.

Busy laughing.

Busy learning.

Busy being a family.

Busy reading books.

Busy trying to get a routine at home that works.

I can't get enough of these boys of mine, and even when they're whining and crying and lacking sleep, I'm still thankful they're mine.

Here it is Tuesday night & despite the busyness - the pace of our life right now seems just right.




Note ** adding cousins to the mix always makes things entertaining **

10 comments:

Anne said...

Love the tub shots!

Michelle said...

Precious! Glad to see that all survived with a smile. :)

Becky said...

cute pictures! Can't wait for this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweet pictures! Life is Good!!!

Sweet Blessings said...

Praising God that in the midst of your busy-ness...you can still see and feel your Sweet blessings! May today be filled with even more "right" moments!!! Sweet blessings!

P.S. I Just LOVE that smile of your preschooler...it melts my heart each week!

Lindsay said...

Busy seems to be the buzz word around these parts too....I really thought as the kids got older, things would settle down. NOT. Oh well - it's my life and I love it. I'm almost done with Christmas shopping, so maybe that means things will settle down soon?!

We're off to get more fish, tomorrow.ugh.

Kristie said...

busy is an understatement these days isn't it!?!?! Glad you are finding JOY in the everyday that you call your own!

Crystal said...

When is life going to slow down? In heaven maybe? I'm so with you right now. I'm trying to learn that it's not just a season, it's becoming our way of life.

I'm praying that you can find even more delight in your "business"! Have a great day!

Melissa said...

I can so relate to this post! I can't believe how big Mason is getting in these past two posts.

Miss you lots sweet girl! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Angie said...

Cousins are the best....

Little Mack is growing up right before our very eyes...Where does the time go?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin