Send your own ElfYourself eCards
It's Friday ... and this is a close to going out and dancing with a few of my friends as I'm going to get.
I did these with my 2nd graders yesterday during our Thanksgiving Feast ... it was an absolute hit!! :) We laughed and laughed and laughed. {that was before the "our teacher hit a car" drama}
Anyway - the parents & grandparents got a good laugh too!
Hoping and praying that our Friday is full of laughter ... and yours as well!
Peace.
12 comments:
HILarious!=) I needed a good laugh.
Love the elf movie - so funny!
Love your blog. Came here from Sarah's blog yesterday.
Hope your Friday is great!
--Bonnie
So so so funny! Some of those moves look fitting for pesonalities. :)
so, so cute ...... you and your friends ought to go into show business ...... at least give "Dancing with the stars" a shot!
(you sure do look like your Mom, don't you?!)
Laughter is good for the soul...thanks for filling mine today! That is way toooo funny...I bet your kids & their families did just love it...I'm praying your day is filled with much laughter today, lots of fun, and peace! Sweet blessings!
Have to mention that I LOVE your new banner ..... so beautiful ..... great words and very nice variety in the fonts!
I am so glad you found something that helps cheer you up - I've been worried about how your week has been going.
Have a great weekend, dear friend! I'm thinking about you.
Laughter is one of the best medicines! Elf yourself is hysterical!! Happy Friday my dear sister!! Love you!
You are too funny Linds!! That is great, laughter is just what I needed. I can't believe that I had to wait all day long to see that. I love you my friend! Neely
Very cute! I needed the laugh. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.
I'm laughing really hard right now linds!
Haaaaaaaahahahah!!!!
thanks!!
Post a Comment