... and despite the crazy expressions I ALWAYS seem to have ... and the crazy wind-blown hair that was OUT OF CONTROL ... this was definitely one of the {best} trips to our favorite beach I've ever had.
... and if you're bored and need some reading or picture viewing blog time at {Bales and Tales} ... here are some of our other {beach} adventures ... just click away :)
Seashore, seashore
Pacific City
and
Dirty Thirty

5 comments:
OH I am SOOO not a photographer! I do love those pictures though! Especially the one of you talking about the 'creature' on the beach. {wink}
Becky, I disagree...all the pics are great. Linsay, you are a thinker...those aren't weird faces...just action shots. :-)
I wish I could HEAR the "story" that Mason is telling you! Your expression says it must be verrrry interesting!
Nice job on capturing the Lindsay we love, Becky!
So glad we got to see some pictures of my beautiful sister! Great shots Becky!
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl...someone did a great job of capturing YOU! Yeahhh...how fun to get to see pictures of you with your "boys"!!! My heart is smiling for you! Sweet blessings!
Post a Comment