







There is something about watching waves.
Maybe it's the rhythm.
Or maybe the crashing force of the water against the sand.
Whatever it is, it's magical.
It's rejuvenating.
It's refreshing.
It's mighty and yet so peaceful at the same time.
The ocean and its beauty roars, and as it comes closer and closer, you can't help but find yourself drawn into its trance.
This vacation of sorts ... this time away ... these moments of watchin' the waves and just {being} ... it did wondrous things for our souls.
11 comments:
so glad you were able to share this time as a family. It is magical, and it is necessary.
I love the waves. They scare me, but that is part of their magic. They are beautiful but sorrowful and lonely all at the same time.
You do wondrous things in your writing and photography ...... you're a tool used by God to share His beauty!
So glad that God blessed you with a break in the clouds!!
So calming and peaceful.
Glad to see that ALL the members of the family got to go to the beach.
Glad you had a great time...I can practically smell the beach just by looking at these pictures!
There truly is something so peaceful and refreshing about the ocean.
So glad you all are rejuvenated. We all need that. Beautiful family and beautiful pictures. Did you just use burned edge or do something else to make them so "magical"?
Do I have to create an account to read your newspaper articles?
Amazing moments you captured through the lens of your camera...what a beautiful part of God's creation to spend some time at rejuvenating!!! May those moments be etched forever in your heart...and may they be a place to wander too on those "unbearable days"! You truly are a special girl! Sweet blessings!
It really is magical.
great shots of the family!
I love all the pictures! Mack is getting so big. You do some amazing writing and I enjoy getting to read it. Hope your weeke is going well.
Waves - truly majestic - a display of the awesome power of God - and what peace they bring to so many!
love how you describe the ocean! I wanna scoop up my boys and drive straight for the ocean! hmmmm.... don't even know which way I would go! Idon't think anywhere on earth is as far from the ocean as we are!! uh!
happy for you!!!!
Post a Comment