March 24, 2008

Good-bye friend.





I'm really going to miss you Jacob!

I'm sure in about 16 years or so, we'll be roommates at WSU!

Enjoy Montana!

... and I promise that mom, dad, Mack and I will come visit
you & Brad and your mom & dad soon... very, very soon!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great friends .... and it is highly likely that they'll be roommates at WSU in a few short years .... time goes so quickly!

Now you'll have 2 families to visit in Montana!

Anonymous said...

We will miss them greatly too! Our kids were such great friends with their kids. I can't wait for our adventure to Montana with you to visit them.

Nicole said...

I had no Idea they were moving how sad they are great people & will be missed.

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So sad they are mooving. Such great people.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin