March 5, 2008

I've Got My Eye On You


and I like what I see. ~ Clash


It was an average Wednesday.

Chaotic, rushed, never-ending, yet enjoyable & refreshing at the same time.






It's been a day... for all of us... but we've made it!

Oh, and just so I don't forget, I'm going to post the meaningful moments of today, in no particular order, for no particular reason ...

Wal-Mart

staff meeting

computer lab

office

emails

phone calls

McDonald's

post office

playground

Superintendent visits

memo

new baby calves

Aveeno oatmeal/milk bath

2 full crock pots

dinner

freeway

cell phone

camera

trailer

horses

hay

tears

blogs

friends

ice cream cake

training wheels

John Deere

vacuum

laundry

hooded towels

4 wheeler

local news

listening ear

Starburst

Caramel Apple Spice

Proverbs

kisses

American Idol

creative art work

early release

laughter

hay trucks

cows

water troughs

milk

ham sandwiches

love


Dwell in possibility. ~ Emily Dickinson

14 comments:

Ronda said...

Just wondering...do you have more than 24 hours in a day??? Love how you captured life today...with pictures and words!
Ian is my hero and he makes me laugh! Life as usual!

Brenna said...

How do you get that writing on the pictures?! what a cool way to discribe a day :)

it's close enough ... Happy Thursday!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I want to move where you live, it looks beautiful! And I want OUT of the snow!!! Love the pics :)

KayDee said...

Love that Mack photo -- great toothy grin.

Golly woman you do pack a lot in to your day! Thanks, as always, for sharing your day and allowing us to see and read about it.

Anne said...

Good to see there were some 'gas stations' along the way...Proverbs...Starbucks...Love...Kisses...etc.

Nicole said...

I do think you have more than 24 hrs a day, I don't know how you do it ALL. have another wonderful day Love you friend.

Anonymous said...

Goodness gracious.....so much you do with the time you've been given!!!
When is your Sabbath????!!!

Mack looks like he is doing what you should be doing....soaking in a warm tub! (next time .. join him!)

Anonymous said...

Right on Anne!! :-)

Stacy B said...

...and I'm sure you left out a few things. With such a busy schedule I'm glad you still find time to journal it all and share those great pictures.

Anonymous said...

GEEZZZ that sounds like one busy day! Glad you made it through!

Shannon said...

Love your list.

Katie said...

I loved Anne's comment! Linds~you are amazing! Have a great weekend!!

Kailin said...

Thinking of you, have a great weekend!

Leslie said...

Wow! Was that really in a 24hour period? Amazed by your energy, can I have some?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin