this is what happens when you get a little too close to the fire...
It's 9:45. The house is quiet. My eyes are heavy. All 3 boys are sound asleep.
It was a magical day - full of good friends, wonderful family, amazing food & unbelievable amounts of sunshine... which makes "branding day" just about as close to perfect as you can get!
** More pictures to come... so many, many wonderful pictures to come!!

8 comments:
can't wait!! :)
Such an honor to be a part of the wonderful day! Thank you Ian and Lindsay!!
OH NO! I don't think guys will ever learn. Rod's done that many times himself.
I'm glad all went well.
If he is like daniel he is probably proud of his battle scars....
What a fun experience. Thanks to all those involved.
Yikes..... go glad that there weren't horror stories to go with the singed eyebrows!Thankful for God's protection over the day!
Can't wait to see your amazing pictures ..... capturing the event!
I did this once in science class with a bunson burner...only I took the front half of my bangs with it! Saved money on the next haircut, though! LOL! :-) Thanks goodness hair GROWS!
Glad to hear all went well!
Looking forward to more pictures. I love that picture of Ian!
Post a Comment