March 2, 2008

Welcome

to our family Derrek Joseph!



You are precious.



You are loved.



and... you are ours!!



Liam - sweet, sweet boy ...
you're going to be an AWESOME big brother!!


We'll be praying for you Robert, Shannon & Liam - as you transition into life with 4, as you work out day-care issues, and as you adjust to having a baby again... ready or not!!
We're so excited for you & are praising God for His goodness in placing Derrek in your hands.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

How precious...I love the smell of new borns...is that weird?? Have a great Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Robert, Shannon & Liam ~
Congratulations to all of you!!!
We're excited that God brought such a sweet boy into your lives so quickly.....God's timing is always perfect and what a privilege for you to provide a loving home for little Derreck.
What a blessing children are!

Brenda said...

What a beautiful, precious addition to the family! So happy that Shannon and Robert's adoption journey was a short one!

Congratulations Robert, Shannon and Liam!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

Daniel tells me...hold em (newborns)....but don't smell....
He knows that the smell is magical!
HE is beautiful, mom is beautiful...Liam...doll...
Okay, what did you make the tree from....cause I soooo gotta steal that idea!
(Why am I so addicted to these dots....???)

Kristie said...

he is VERY sweet!

Becky said...

oh they are so lucky! what a wonderful family they have. =) glad it went well today.

Brenna said...

Whooho! that's so exciting - I love the picture of Leslie and baby Derrek.. priceless.

(hope you had a good day Auntie Lindsay)

Anonymous said...

How awesome!
I am just sooooo excited for them!!!

KayDee said...

Thanks for keeping us in the loop -- what exciting news!!

Fabulous photos.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin