Ian and I just spent the last hour & a half smiling, laughing, and smiling some more. We are in complete awe of how these two people - we are lucky enough to call "friends" - did such an amazing job of capturing one of our favorite days of the year.
So... I've uploaded them into albums.
Look at them at your leisure - just know that it will take a while!
Enjoy the remarkable photography.
See our life "caught!" in action.
and... give a big "SHOUT OUT" to Robert & Jason Luke.
Once again, we've been blessed by this amazing family & can't thank them enough for their friendship, talent, and amazing ability to give & give & give.
| branding 2008 |
![]() |
| branding2 2008 |
![]() |
| branding3 |
** NOTE **
~ Mason's feeling much better - especially after his ride in one of our new tractors.
~ Ian still sounds horrible... but feels ok.
~ Mack has a high temp, and only sleeps when held.
~ Me.... I'm going to bed... with Mack.
Tomorrow HAS to be better.... and maybe, just maybe, my sister will have her baby.



8 comments:
"tractor time" has been known to turn days around. & hopefully sounds can be deceiving for Ian - glad your day (and night)is hopefully sorta, kinda, maybe alright!
Wow ~ pictures are gonna take a while - but it looks like it's worth it:)
Thinking and praying for you...
I LOVE the pictures from your last few posts (I am just catching up) and I can't wait to check out your albums...tomorrow...I am going to bed too! Hope you all are MUCH better tomorrow!
Linds~ Great pics!!! The Lukes really captured the day.
So far the picture that I have looked at are great. I'd love to be there to watch and maybe help someday(if I could do something and still stay out of the way).
What made me smile the most tonight was to see that you and Ian were able to enjoy the pictures TOGETHER. It had to relieve some of the stress and tension of your day and to help you relax some.
Okay...you werent kidding about the sheer volume of pictures! But I looked at each and everyone of them. It was so educational...not only on the photography side for me but also on the Bovine Side of things (bovines are cows right? I did go to WSU folks, I should know this.)
Now I have so many questions for Ian. Like what the heck where those contraptions he was holding at the beginning of the pictures?
Such incredible pictures.....catching every move they made!!!
What a gift from the Lukes.....such great friends they are!!!!
Hope the day is somewhat restful for you and Mack. Getting teeth and having a virus are no fun, indeed!
Love to you today, as always!
L,
WOW! You know, I realized while viewing your (friends') pics that I have never been on a working ranch...maybe I've never been on any ranch...A couple of farms with some horses and a few cows (where I learned to ride as a child), but NOTHING like this. Thank you so much--I feel like I got a great education AND got to enjoy your day with you! :-) And again, you're making miss the middle part of the country!!
-J, buried somewhere in the deep, highly civilized (ugh!) South. :-D
WOW what great pictures!
And a TON!
Post a Comment