March 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Kirsten!!


so, so, so thankful that your sweet Ava made it in time to celebrate this milestone #30 with you!!
We love you & are blessed because of you!!

Happy, Happy Birthday!
**and seriously... can you look any stinkin' better after just having a baby 3 days ago?? :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kirsten! You do look beautiful as always! I hope that you had a really special day turning 30 for the 1st time, and so glad that your beautiful little girl made it to celebrate with you! Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Linds,
I have a ps to my message, Kirsten has a sister who writes these beautiful and amazing blogs and looks really good herself after just having babies as well!! :-) You have a good week dear friend, and thanks again for all the updates and good thoughts and good words. I look forward to your stuff. You are wonderful and I am blessed and thankful for you.
Love ya

Kristie said...

Happy Birthday Kirsten! Motherhood looks good on you! Hope you have a bery special day!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

Well, still deciding about your sister, kinda love her, kinda hate her! She just looks amazing!
JK!!! I just love that glow and easy smile on her face! She looks like she is in heaven with that baby in her arms! ok now I am tearing up....hate that! Darn blogs do this to me all the time....love you

Anonymous said...

They are both BEAUTIFUL!
Ava's skin is the PERFECT color. Makes me want to snuggle her up!
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Both of those ladies look so beautiful - how sweet!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin