As the room filled with laughter and smiles, I couldn't help but beam with joy for my dear friend {and old roommate of 5 years}.
Tiff - I'm so very excited for you and pray that as you begin this new adventure of {MRS.} - you will find yourself happier, healthier & continually blessed with so very, very much!
Love you sweet girl!


5 comments:
What a happy day! Congratulations Tiff! You will be a beautiful bride. Best of luck to you both.
How exciting for you Tiffany ...... a day worth waiting for!
Congrats!!!
Yeah! Looks like it was a HUGE success! Love you, Tiff!
Such cute stuff!! The cake is awesome! Who made it?!
Looks like it was a perfect gathering to celebrate a special event in your friends life....I bet you girls spent countless hours talking about "your dream" weddings when you lived together...and now, they are almost All reality!!! Thanks for sharing....hope your Monday was a great one too...Sweet blessings!
Post a Comment