March 31, 2009

I ♥ faces {pets}

One of my {all time favorites} of Mack getting some serious {love} from Jill

...

definitely worth entering in the I faces {pets} this week.



~ for other great entries - go check out I faces ~

17 comments:

Ali said...

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE your pic, that is just the cutest thing!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

that is so cute , adorable pets entry !

Sweet Blessings said...

I'm thinking it's definitely the winning photo :D Praying your evening goes well sweet friend! Sweet blessings!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Excellent entry, a new fresh look for a pet view. Fabulous capture!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

I am dying to take a pic of green grass just like this!!!! it is snowing today.
*sigh*

Shelby-Grace said...

Oh my! That is a GREAT picture! Love it:)

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

oh and you had better win! you know how I adore that pic!!!!!!

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Lindsay,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your site and necklace too!

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog -or- atleast grab one of our free, linking, blue buttons. (see top sidebar at www.LighthousePrayerLine.org).

Katie said...

I love that one too :) Perfect timing!

Hope you're doing well, dear friend! Have a great week!

.:: WMP ::. said...

Such a great pic!

Katarina said...

What an awesome picture. Mack looks like he is throughly enjoying the sloppy kisses.

Stacey said...

Cool pic!!! Great entry!! Fun fun!!!

ShelliGib said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!

Darcy said...

Oh Jill, Jill.

Lisa said...

Thanks for this post- it made me roll on the floor laughing today. Mack is such a doll!

Christina said...

Perfect capture! :)

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Awww - what a sweet entry! :)

~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin