March 17, 2009

my list.

Today is one of my favorite days of the year ... I LOVE green ... and I am Irish.

My middle name is Erin.

The new picture on my banner was taken by my dad on {branding day}. He rocks! :) He has a camera like my old one.

I have 500 pictures from the last 4 days to sort through, but haven't had a spare minute.

I have a sinus infection, one ear is plugged and my nose won't stop running. ugh.

My boys both have green t-shirts on today. {Kiss Me ... I'm CUTE!}

A tiny little leprechaun visited my classroom last night and when the kids come into the room in about 8 minutes, they are going to {flip}.

I won't be eating corned beef and cabbage with red potatoes and beer bread tonight ... but I will tomorrow. I love eating my favorite Irish dinner. {my boys will be enjoying it tonight with Ben & Missy ... lucky them!}

I have parent-teacher conferences tonight and all day Thursday.

Parent-teacher conferences are one of my favorite times of the year. Having the opportunity to tell parents & grandparents the AWESOME things their kids are doing is worth its weight in gold.

I love my job of teaching kids to be better people in this crazy world we live in. I hope they practice the {good} they've learned in about 10 years.

My husband is the best. He made the most delicious roast on Sunday, and when the boys and I came home from our very busy weekend away, dinner was ready!

The t-shirt I ordered from wildOlive came yesterday. My sister is going to love it. She has the best sister ever. {grin}

It's my aunt Loanne's birthday today. Wishing her ALL THE BEST!!

I'm ready for the day ... I hope it's ready for me.

14 comments:

Amy Tolar said...

Have a fabulous day, my friend, and . . .

May the luck o' the Irish be with you!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
(One of my favorites, too)

Kirsten said...

You're right...I do have the best sister ever!! Can't wait for the tee! I too am looking forward to an Irish dinner!!
happy birthday Aunt Loanne!

Love you Linds!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

that header pic is soooooo awesome!!!!!!!!! love it!!!!

Brenda said...

Linds~ LOVE the banner! Did your dad take it at this year's branding?

That little leprechaun was very busy- I know he visited a Kindergarten class in Pendleton, too!

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Anonymous said...

I would say that the little leprechaun must have come to your house over the weekend and smacked Ian up side the head. (grin)

Hope you have the best day!

Tiffany said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! :o)

shara said...

love your new banner picture. hope you get to feeling better and have a great week, even with conferences!

Anonymous said...

Love the banner picture! And that shirt is so cute! Kirst is going to love it!

Sweet Blessings said...

I LOVE your Dad's photo...how perfect to see all the different parts of the day unfolding...even the Gator heading down the road to join in :D I'm thinking you need this one framed for your home :D Praying God restores your body to good health soon...and that He gives you the energy to get through these next few days ! Sweet blessings, sweet friend!!!

Anonymous said...

"I have a sinus infection, one ear is plugged and my nose won't stop running. ugh." yep, I can totally relate to that!
Hope you have the best of days anyways and enjoy the looks that little leprechaun brings to your classroom's learners! :)
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Katarina said...

I hope you feel better soon, being sick is no fun!
Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! I hope that you enjoyed yourself and that the kids in your class were delighted by the 'little visitor'!
Your Dad's photo on your header is awesome! I love how you can see everything that is going on.
Have a wonderful rest the week my friend.

Katie said...

Hey there! I've been thinking about you...seems like it's been so long since I've seen you. I know you guys are so busy right now!! Sorry to hear you are not feeling good! Do you have a neti pot?! I looove mine. Well, take care, my friend. Love you!

Stacey said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day. Hope you get better soon and enjoy your Irish stew!

Courtney and the Boys said...

You make me miss being a teacher. I loved conferences, too...I loved bragging on their kids to them, and that was before I was a mom myself. If I taught now, it would be such a different experience...just amazing I'm sure. Your "kids" are lucky to have you! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin