We're gonna hear a lot of it during the next 2 days.
and when I say a lot ... I'm not exaggerating. Not. at. all.
branding weekend is here.
ready.
or.
not.
{weather permitting ... it snowed a little last night}
and when I say a lot ... I'm not exaggerating. Not. at. all.
branding weekend is here.
ready.
or.
not.
{weather permitting ... it snowed a little last night}
These guys are all ready too!
Let the fun begin!








17 comments:
Okay...I'm in. Where's this goin' down???? I have GOT to see this :)
...love the pics...love the names...you're our local pioneer woman!!!
Praying for sunny and 70 with a slight breeze:)
This looks exciting!! Hope you take lots of photos!!
I remember the amazing photos from last year! Can't wait to see the new ones!
Has it already been a year?!? CRAZY.
Fun, fun! You guys are on top of things. We usually wait until oh, June, and then the calves weigh 300 pounds and are not much fun!
So glad its sunny! :)
Smiling, actually, laughing, because you have a gift of even making "hard & dirty" work look AWESOME! Praising God he has blessed you with so much help...and Praying the sunshine holds until Sunday PM. May every moment of this BUSY weekend be filled with Sweet blessings!
Do you jump in and help too! Or are you the cooker and photographer extroidinaire?
Looks exciting!
I can remember doing this as a kid! I wish you nothing but the best of luck and a weekend full of sunshine.
Sounds kind of exciting! Great pics!
I can't believe you are branding already!!! =) Best of luck and have fun!
Sounds like an exciting time coming up:) Hope it's a fun weekend!
Brings up lots and lots of childhood memories for me!
I am thinking that Kristie is onto something... 70 and slight breeze??? NICE!!
I taught Calgary when he was in Kindergarten - He has always been a cowkid!I love that he will be helping you this weekend and I can't wait to ask him all about it on Monday!
Have a great time.... love the pics. Hope the weather is good for this adventurous time to make wonderful memories.
snwoing?!?! wow... we have had 80 degree weather here twice this week... bring on the warm weather!!
Here's hoping that it doesn't snow for you!
I think it would be neat to see...we don't have branding weekends here in northern Ontario (logging, mills and mines sure, cattle, not so much!) So I am enjoying *experiencing* these things through your blog.
Post a Comment