March 29, 2008

Dear Mom,

I'm just reminding you that today is my 9 month birthday. Can we celebrate... maybe with some applesauce or better yet, how about a tiny bit of ice cream??
I decided to write you a note to give you a "heads up" on a few things.
In case you missed it, I started crawling yesterday & I'm also building up the courage to start pulling myself up on things.
I weigh 21 pounds and am planning on being a linebacker even though I know you want me to golf.
I love eating cheerios, fruit, veggies & animal crackers.... well, actually I like everything & I have the cheeks to prove it!
One of my top teeth broke through on Wednesday & the other one is close... that's why I haven't been sleeping so well at night lately.
I'll try really hard to get back into my groove by Sunday night so you're ready for work on Monday.
You're the best mama in the whole world, but there are a few things that I don't really like so much...
like getting my nose wiped, having socks on, and getting my nails trimmed.
I'm happiest when I can see you, so... stay close, keep the tissues away & kiss my bare feet as much as you can because I'll be walking before you know it.

Love,

Mack

25 comments:

Deb said...

NO!!!! not nine months already. And I missed a first. :(

Anne said...

Happy nice months you cutie!

Anonymous said...

Mack, you are going to be a great writer, like your Mommie!!!
I love the 9 mo. old celebration pictures! You look pretty cute on that John Deere Buck.....so confident and ready to roll ..... AND I'm so glad that Papa & Mor Mor were at your house to see you take off crawling!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Seriously...can that kid get any cuter!?! I love the pic layout too. Just. Too. CUTE. Happy 9 mo. Birthday!

Glory Laine said...

21 Lbs! Mack you are bigger then my 21 month old Jabe. You are a stud and could eat him for lunch.
But you might want to wait til your molers come or else it could take a really long time.

Brenda said...

OMG- 9 months already! Love, Love LOVE this post....

Anonymous said...

Can you have another Mack, for me?
He makes me want a baby, over and over again. The eyes, the smile, he is the sweetest thing!
Love to you today, as you finish up your time at home. 2 months to go! We can do this, right?

Anonymous said...

Very sweet Linds!

Michelle said...

great memory for you Linds! He is adorable... but it makes me tired thinking of it all. :-)

Nicole said...

What a cute post he is gotten so big so fast.

Amy Tolar said...

What an adorable sweetheart! I can see why his momma loves him so so much!

Love to you today, friend! And, like Misty said, only 2 more months to go!

Sharon said...

P.S. Thanks for endowing me with your great way with words! You're the best mom ever!

Love, Mack

Anonymous said...

Linds,
This is a very sweet post! Mack is getting so big and he is the cutest little thing along with his big brother Mason!!! I can't believe that he is already 9 months old! I am glad that he is going to be a line backer for the football team. Maybe you should send him this way to play. I hear Madras could use some help. Make sure that when you celebrate you give him some ice cream. He needs some. :-) Have a great week next week as you return to work and kiss those sweet cheeks for me. :-) Love to all of you.

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sweet!!!

You'll be so happy to look back on this post... I remember the days when I wondered what my babies would say if they could talk.
What a precious idea.

Kailin said...

He will be a precious linebacker that moonlights playing golf!

Michelle said...

Lindsay,

You have truly been blessed. Your entire family is beautiful! I had to stop by and leave you a little hello. Hope to hear from you soon.

Miss you and pray for you daily. love you, Mich

Oh, BTW, you can find me at michreyes.blogspot I'm a real newbee so forgive it's simplicity.

ShalomSeeker said...

Too cute! Thanks for sharing you little joy! -J

Ronda said...

This is the sweetest post EVER!!!
Love that Mack-a-roo!

Kristie said...

Love it! Such sweetness captured in that mosiac! I hope he got the ice cream he was wanting!:)

Stacey said...

Happy 9 months old Mack! You are soo cute I just want to squeeze you!!

Leslie said...

What a great post! He is such a sweet little boy...I love this age!

Katie said...

He is just SO adorable!! Love the way you do those photo collages...you'll have to show me how to do that someday...

Love you!

Brenna said...

Awesome banner and pictures of Mack that 9 month old sucker is so cute!
Hey, and Mack? You are one clear writter - way to give your mom some competion! ;)

Becky said...

this is too stinkin' cute! Love the pictures.

Deb said...

Mom, I also like french fries, and I was going to try some Little Friskies cat food, but Rod caught me and took it away.

Mack

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin