So... they weren't joking when they said she had a head of hair!
Isn't she beautiful?! Ok... so I know I'm a biased auntie, but seriously... she is precious!!
Praise God for His goodness!!
** Head on over to Kirsten's blog to see Ava and her proud mama & daddy! **






7 comments:
Linds,
She is a beautiful baby! Thanks for sharing these pictures with us!! She does have a great head of hair!! Congratulations again Auntie! Hope you are having a great day!!!
She is adorable!! She looks very happy and HEALTHY. Your sister looks fantastic too! =) Enjoy your time there.
Oh, Auntie Lindsay, Ava is absolutely beautiful. Love all that hair!
Kirsten looks fabulous and Steve looks extremely proud!
Have an awesome weekend!
You totally have bragging rights, she's beautiful!!!
Lindsay,
Thank you for the pictures. I will try(operative word) to send these to your cousins via email.
Wish me luck.
Love Aunt Loanne
Wow oh wow! Tell mama Kirsten and papa Steve congratulations from the Murdock clan.....xoxoDonna
Welcome Ava! You are beautiful. You are loved! We are blessed because of you.
Post a Comment