March 20, 2008

HUGE

Have you ever been a part of something HUGE ?

HUGE... as in life changing, mind altering, breath taking... you get the drift?


Each and every day I am so very blessed to work some the most amazing people. They are talented in a variety of ways.

Some are passionate about science.
Some are masters at math.
Some take writing to a whole new level.
Some have artistic ablilities & talents oozing out of them.

All of them encourage kids every day.
All of them bring education to a new level.
All of them have the best interest of children in mind.

One of them is an artist.
One of them is teaching our students about oil pastels and canvas.
One of them is helping our children create this:



Michelle, your talents amaze me & I'm so very proud to call you friend!

** more pictures to come as it is a work in progress!!

It will be sold here: HEF Art Auction .

... and, if you live in the area and want to support our schools - buy a ticket & enjoy an evening with friends, good food, and ART!

Saturday, April 5th, at the Hermiston Conference (Community) Center - 6:30 p.m.

11 comments:

Ronda said...

I am speechless, amazed, intrigued...
So much talent...for a great cause!

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

Super cool !!! Thanks for sharing. When is the event?

Becky said...

wow!

Anonymous said...

That looks pretty cool!

Michelle Hawkins said...

Lindsay, Thank you for all your patience with me in the library, your moral support, and chocolate plus all your help wit the kids. Isn't it great how well it is working. So excited to be a part of it!

Katie said...

I already saw this slide show...that is the coolest idea!! I love how the kids are taking part, and is turning out to be amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kids are getting an incredible opportunity to "let their creative juices flow"!!
It's so great that your school district will benefit from the generosity of your community!
Nice slide show!

Nicole said...

WOW that is so cool what an amazing opportunity for those kids. Michelle is very talented I love her work!!

Brenda said...

OMG! What a spectacular project!

Stacey said...

Very cool! Is that the same place you are auctioning your picture of the John Deere boots? Wish I could come! Looks amazing!

Brenna said...

Awesome! definately some supervision going on there - but wow!
That's so cool :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin