March 16, 2008

In My Spare Time (video added)

Between driving, shopping, sleeping, swimming, feeding, holding, loving, singing, eating, celebrating, kissing, and sneezing (there was a reason I left the juniper and huge amounts of sage brush behind) the past 3 days ... I've been reading this:


and I just finished.

... and let's just say, my mind hasn't stopped processing, thinking, praising, questioning, and admiring. Good thing I have a 3 hour drive home ahead of me. Lots & lots to think about.

Go get it. Order it. THE SHACK

It is worth every minute spent reading it. In fact, it's worth a lifetime of minutes.

** Here is a video with the author ** William P. Young

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good book. I haven't ever heard of this one. Thanks for sharing it with us. Will see if I can find it. Happy travels and safe travels home. Happy week dear friend.

Anonymous said...

I agree..... is a great book! It's good to be challenged to expand our thinking beyond what "we think" we know about God and allow Him to increase our limited perceptions of His being!
Share your copy and see what/how God reveals Himself to others.

Katie said...

My MIL gave me this book for Christmas and I haven't read it yet! I'm going to have to start it soon! You must be the world's fastest reader, Linds!

Tiffany said...

Holy cow... while i've been off in my own world packing away this week so much has happend! I'm so excited Kristen had her baby! What a cutie! And I had to tell you that I read the Shack as well. I stil wonder and ponder about things in that book. Highly recommended! Glad you read it too!

Anne said...

Juniper and sage brush will get me sneezing before you can say, bless you! I am sure you enjoyed holding a little PINK bundle. How many times do you think you will change her outfit when you get to see her?

Kailin said...

Can't wait to check this one out! I am always looking for a good recommendation!

Have a great week my friend!

KayDee said...

Thanks for being one of my favorite book reviewers.

I will go and get it real soon.

Melissa said...

Katie Stover recommended this book to me as well. I guess I should read it!! Have a great week!! Miss you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin