March 19, 2008

On the Move (close... but not quite)





Mack is ready.

So, so, so ready to move.

AKA: crawl, pull himself up, chase after Mason.

Most of the time, it consists of scooting, wriggling, & falling over... a LOT!

Tumbling over, bonking his head... he doesn't mind... he's ready.

The problem is... I'm not.

14 comments:

Becky said...

oh my gosh! I can't believe he is old enough already!!!! What a little cutie pie. =)

Anonymous said...

Each stage is soooo exciting BUT I'm with you....not quite ready to have him on the go! You'll have to be on your toes even more than you are now (if that is possible)!!!!
What darling pictures!!!

Anne said...

Can't say I blame you! We had hard wood floors so that slowed mine down a little bit...

I also threatened to trip them...alas...I still feel like they are two steps in front of me.

He sure seems to be a happy-go-lucky guy. Next we will start seeing 'dings' on his forehead from the slips and tumbles.

Amy Tolar said...

Oh, how sweet! I agree, he needs to stay small for much much longer. This year is going too quickly!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

It's a whole new ball game once he starts moving :)

Stacy B said...

I guess he is going to skip rolling over. Watch out, Mason! Here he comes. If you guys need any baby gates I think we still have a few laying around :o)

Katie said...

Adorable! His looks are changing...he looks like such a little boy now...I love the way his hair is growing in!

Anonymous said...

Oh my I can picture it now.

Craziness!!!

Anonymous said...

Linds,
He is sooooooooooooooooooo cute and he is getting so big!!!!! I am not ready for him to crawl and start moving. This year is going by so fast for me so I can only imagine what it is doing for you as his mommy! :-) These are such sweet sweet pictures.

Deb said...

You and me both.
I already have to make sure I set him out of reach of the computer cords...he really does like those cords and ropes, I think he is going to be a roper.

Ronda said...

I miss the Mack-a-roo!
If my baby has to grow up, so does yours! Love every minute!

Donna said...

My, he is cute! So animated. Good luck with him on the move. We can call him Mojo Murdock....xoxoMimz

Tiffany said...

He is just adorable! :o) I can't believe how fast he has grown!

Stacey said...

I'm not ready for all of the things my baby is doing either! It's bittersweet, but amazing to watch just the same!! Love it love it love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin