I've "fixed up" some of my favorites.
And now, I want to edit every single photo I have ever taken.
... but since that doesn't even come close to being humanly possible, I think I'll just go to bed happy knowing that I've learned something new today & can apply it in the future!
That Pioneer Woman - gotta love her... well, at least I do.





12 comments:
Love the pictures. You must have just finished this post cause it wasn't here a few minutes ago.
Good luck this weekend.
These are so BEAUTIFUL, you take amazing pictures!
Have fun this weekend!
those are so vibrant!
cool!
Can't even put into words how beautiful the pics are! GREEN GRASS!! I can't wait to see green again!
Just went to check her out....I sooo love her! The photography is awesome! Can't wait till she starts that new blog! way cool!!
Fantastic job on the pictures Linds! The touch of green makes all the difference.....giving us hope that Spring/Summer are just around the corner!
Ian sure makes being on a horse look inviting,comfortable,relaxing, getting back to the simple life ....but looks can be deceiving, at least for me!
Have a great time branding!
Forgot to mention.... I LOVE the new banner!
Got to love photoshop!!
But the real reason they are so great is because you took a beautiful picture to begin with.
Oh I'm glad you tried that! I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I plan on it! Great job. oh, and like your mom-love the banner.
You picture-taking/improving people make me ache for the camera I haven't owned for a decade! How can a whole decade of my life have gone undocumented? You're killing me...with BEAUTIFUL photos! Nice work, again!
I'm now going to add "camera" to my prayer list! :-)
P.S. Your pictures in particular are making me miss the midwest. You just can't see the sky much where I now live...the trees are just too tall and they sit on lots of hills!
Keep up the good work, and thanks for at least letting me look at open space. :-)
They look great! Can't wait to try it!
Post a Comment