March 4, 2008

Scattergories


Love this game!

Love the way it makes me think... and laugh!

Had fun with this forward & thought I'd share it with you...

1. What is your name? Lindsay

2. 4 letter word: Love

3. Vehicle: Lexus

4. City: Lincoln City

5. Boy Name: Liam

6. Girl Name: Leslie

7. Alcoholic drink: Lemon Drop

8. Occupation: Lifeguard

9. Something you wear: Lip Gloss

10. Celebrity: Larry King

11. Food: Lasagna

12. Country: Lithuania

13. Something found in a bathroom: Lysol

14. Reason for Being Late? “Lucy, Lucy, Lucy” (my life story)

15. Cartoon Character: Linus

16. Something you shout: Loser!

17. Animal: Lion

18. Body Part: Liver

19. Words to describe you: LUCKY!

** Give it a try & maybe laugh a little too!

and in the sport of things... try to time yourself... I think I did mine in about 24.6 seconds.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this game too. It is a lot of fun. I prefer the "Jr." version. It is more my speed, and sometimes I can win. Hope that you have had a great day. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Anne said...

Random...just my style...watch soon and I'll copy!

Anonymous said...

I would describe you as "laughable".....laugh and the world laughs with you!!!
The "competitor" side of you is coming out with suggesting we time ourselves :-)
You always did love to play "Scattergories"!!

Leslie said...

I LOVE LOVE that game! I actually got it for my birthday, thats how much I love it! And I might have to try your fun little blog game too!

Anne said...

Um...hello...L's are LOTS LOTS easier than A's... :-)

Crystal said...

very fun Linds! I might have to try this

Anonymous said...

My favorite game!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin