You do NOT have tulips blooming already!!! =) I am headed to Woodburn tomorrow to go (hopefully) to the Tulip Festival. But they haven't bloomed in my yard yet. You are too lucky!
I can't believe you have tulips already!! Isn't supposed to be worse there than here! I'm only in Iowa!!! My daughter is still complaining about having snow on the ground today!!!
8 comments:
You do NOT have tulips blooming already!!! =) I am headed to Woodburn tomorrow to go (hopefully) to the Tulip Festival. But they haven't bloomed in my yard yet. You are too lucky!
Oh' those are so pretty.
I LOVE that last one.
Wishing I had got my act togehter and planted some in the fall. :(
I am dying here!!!! It almost feels like spring today...but snow is on the way!!!
Thanks for the "Breathe of fresh spring!!!"
I can't believe you have tulips already!! Isn't supposed to be worse there than here! I'm only in Iowa!!! My daughter is still complaining about having snow on the ground today!!!
oh my gosh I LOVE tulips!
They are beautiful in the masses like that. I need to plant more heavily. Mine are blooming but more like one at a time. ;-) Great images!
Pretty! I hope we get some this afternoon!
Tulips are my favorite!!
Beautiful!!
Post a Comment