Ugh.
~ Lord, give me strength when I feel week. Give me patience when I'm rushed. Give me understanding when I want to shout. Give me energy... as it would be easier to collapse. Give me joy.
Kirsten, my beautiful sister, is headed to the hospital this morning. Please be praying as this new little life makes its way into the world. I'll let you know as soon as I hear any news. Exciting. Exciting.
Thought for today:
As you hurry about your day, scrambling here and there... as you interact with others... as you speak - remember to think first... and most importantly... take time to stop and check out the view.
What do you see? Are you being still enough to watch, or is everything in fast-forward? My sweet, 3 year old who thinks he's 30, Mason is constantly on the go... but he does take time just to watch & observe & learn once in a while. This picture proves it. (I think I'd better frame it)
Today, I'm going to learn from him.
Make the most of your Wednesday!

13 comments:
Praying for you and your babies today.
Thanks for the reminder...I'm often functioning in fast forward without even realizing it. Praying for no more little sickies, and for your sister! :)
Happy Wednesday!
I'm joining the prayer bandwagon. Hang in there...better days are coming!
"So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. For in just a very little while, 'He who is coming will come and will not delay...'" --Hebrews 10:35-37a, NIV
Blessings upon you and your household! -J
P.S. And thanks for your 'thought for today.' It did make me stop and ponder, and lately things seem to be a bit of a blur... I'll try to find some moments of pause today. :-)
Wishing you a happy Wendesday! And praying for good health.
Can't wait to meet the new blog baby...keep us posted. I was reflecting on the life in fast-forward this very morning...I too, need to slow down.
Hope the boys are better...and you ALL sleep soundly-soon!
I hope this day goes well for you and little Mack! I'll be praying for you guys and your sister too!
Hugs!
You do take great pictures!! I need to slow down too! Thanks for blogging about it!
Get better soon at your house!!
I hope you all feel well soon! I will pray for your sister. That is a great picture of Mason!
So, when are you leaving? Have a safe trip and can't wait to see the pictures. Hope your boys are feeling better, Lindsay, I know it's hard.
Hugs and prayers to you and the boys! Hope you all are on the road to recovery very soon.
My prayers are also with Kirsten, Steve and that sweet baby girl that is on her way! Keep us posted....
Praying for health, patience and joy for you and your family, dear friend.
As always I appreciate the wisdom you share :)
Linds,
I hope that you are having a better day and that everyone is feeling better. You write such great things in spite of all that you are going through and feeling and it is great to read. Thanks for the wisdom. I am way behind as I am working on getting over walking pneumonia. I love this picture of Mason, and I think you should frame it. Have a great rest of your week dear friend.
Post a Comment