March 22, 2008

You Saw Me

This is one of my favorites right now.

It speaks loudly... especially as we celebrate Easter.



You Saw Me
Your glory fills the heavens
Your glory fills the earth
Still You chose surrender
You gave Yourself for me

God of my salvation
Hope of righteousness
You paid the price of freedom
You took a lonely cross

Bless the Lord always
Bless Your holy Name

And You saw me
When You took a crown of thorns
And Your blood washed over me
And You loved me
Through the nails that You bore
And Your blood washes over me

Amazing like no other
Grace without an end
As Your word had promised
You died and rose again

(c) Hillsong - from the album Saviour King

6 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

1: I've had similar attachments to toys (unexplainable)
2: I very rarely leave the store with everything I meant to get...and usually what I forget is the thing I needed most!
3: LOVE how God worked that all out!
4: I have fallen in love with the name mack :)

Happy Easter

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

nice I commented on the wrong post...HA! :)

Anonymous said...

Linds,
This is beautiful. I haven't heard this song before. It is a good one as we celebrate this Easter season. Happy Easter to you and your family. Have a wonderful day tomorrow.

Love ya,
Tanya

Anonymous said...

This is a great song....so expressive of the great love Our Lord has for us (each individual)!
Thanks for sharing it!

Melissa said...

This song is beautiful. His Grace is definitely without an end! Thank you for sharing! Have a blessed Easter!

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing...those words are so true and so powerful!

I hope you have a wonderful Easter with those darling boys of yours!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin