March 8, 2009

Little Boys.

Outside.

All day.

... with the exception of a {movie} break in the camp trailer ...

Loving the life they live.

Roping.







Driving, pushing, pulling ... getting STUCK.





Love these boys ... and the adventure they're always on!

17 comments:

Becky said...

Love it! Especially the roping, I remember all the little boys walking around roping other people all the time. (some still do!haha)

Sweet Blessings said...

Looks like the wind didn't stop those boys in anyway :D I love how you captured them doing what they do best...being boys, exploring, creating, "working"! I can't help but laugh as I wonder what their conversations were of, and what they were "working" at :D Thanks so much for sharing....Hope everyone is starting to thaw out a little...Sweet blessings!

shara said...

i know the grass always looks greener on the other side, but by looking at these i sort envy you and your life.. sort. i love that your sweet little boys get to roam, be dirty, learn and live they life they do. to just roam free and not worry about the little things. your pictures were once again beautiful.. i need some lessons!!! thanks for always sharing your world with us. have a wonderful week.

Anonymous said...

LUCKY, LUCKY little boys!

Katarina said...

It looks like fun. I love how the play of the little boys, mimic so very closely the work of the men. It is so neat to see.

Anonymous said...

Most girls learn to stay away from boys with ropes, at least my sisters did,

;-}

Mr Tammy

Michelle said...

That's how cowboys are made!!

Stacey said...

Fun ropin' pics! I bet the wind and mud just made it all the more fun for them!!Boys you know!!

You did a good job photographing!

kjenns said...

Lindsay,
I so admire the way that you are raising your boys. I believe that wind, snow, sunshine, fresh air and yes, even a little manure are good for growing boys. Love these posts on branding. I wish we had the same opportunities. Love to you...have you warmed up yet?
Kellie

ShelliGib said...

They are sooo cute!!

Kirsten said...

What a great day for boys!! Looks like they didn't mind the cold in the least!

Kerry said...

A good time was had by all!!

Ainsley Sundberg said...

What an amazing playground??!! These boys must be in heaven!

Anonymous said...

That Mason is so cute!!! Looks like he and his buddy's are having a great time enjoying being boys. Looks like fun was had by all. Thanks for sharing the life you live and the fun you have. Have a great week.

Hugs,
Tanya

Anonymous said...

Such GREAT pictures Linds and your banner pretty much says it all! LOVE IT!

Tiffany said...

Aww look at all those future farmers! So cute. And LOVE the banner. I mean- SERIOUSLY love it. :o)

Courtney and the Boys said...

Oh my gosh! I just came over to your blog after you left a comment on mine...you and your boys are just adorable! I love your photography...oh how I aspire. I'm just learning but loving every minute of it. I've been cooped up all winter (ever since I won my camera) so I'm chompin' at the bit to use it outdoors!

And on a side note, I also used to teach elementary before becoming a SAHM...first grade mostly for 6 years. LOVED it. Thanks for stopping by! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin