Wow, what a transformation that has taken place in Mason's look over the years ...... thankful that the last one doesn't have the battle scars of the middle two! :-)
How very precious are those pictures...I'm so glad you capture each & every year so amazingly! Hey, I did notice in the background of all the other pictures, the grass looked very green...like Spring was actually here in March those years :D Hoping it makes it's appearance before too much longer this March! Sweet blessings!
P.S. Happy last teaching day for a few days ..hope it was a GOOD one!!! :D
Hope your week went well. good luck over the next few days. Enjoy spring break! =) I love Mason so much! Love the pictures, the first one is more like what he looked like when I met him, and the last one makes me laugh! =)
He is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! I love all the pictures, but I love the one with the shiner. So glad he hasn't kept the look all these years! :-) enjoy your spring break this next week. Thanks for sharing all the pictures. Love the new banner picture. What a great one!
9 comments:
Wow, what a transformation that has taken place in Mason's look over the years ...... thankful that the last one doesn't have the battle scars of the middle two! :-)
The last picture makes me laugh out loud!
How very precious are those pictures...I'm so glad you capture each & every year so amazingly! Hey, I did notice in the background of all the other pictures, the grass looked very green...like Spring was actually here in March those years :D Hoping it makes it's appearance before too much longer this March! Sweet blessings!
P.S. Happy last teaching day for a few days ..hope it was a GOOD one!!! :D
What an amazing change he's made over the past couple of years! He is so handsome!
Gosh he is handsome! I love the one with the shiner. Have a great Spring Break, friend.
Hope your week went well. good luck over the next few days. Enjoy spring break! =) I love Mason so much! Love the pictures, the first one is more like what he looked like when I met him, and the last one makes me laugh! =)
He is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! I love all the pictures, but I love the one with the shiner. So glad he hasn't kept the look all these years! :-) enjoy your spring break this next week. Thanks for sharing all the pictures. Love the new banner picture. What a great one!
Hugs,
Tanya
What a guy! Growing up so fast! Love you Mas!
I love progression...he really IS growing up! And I love that even though we are far away I still get to watch your little man grow up:)
Post a Comment