March 7, 2009

The only thing warm today ...

was this.

9 comments:

Deb said...

I was thinking about ya. Praying tomorrow is better.

Katarina said...

brr...at least there was something warm! Maybe it will be sunny and warm out for you today.
like the header btw.

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

What a great shot of the flames!
Hoping for warmer days for you.

Sweet Blessings said...

Oh sweet girl...I was praying for you and the "crew" all day long...that wind was totally OUT of CONTROL! Hey, I LOVE your new banner...now you need to add the song "Cowgirls don't cry" by Bookes & Dunn ! Love it, Love it, Love it...and you are a pretty cute "Cowgirl!" May today be a peaceful, relaxing, kick-back one...Sweet blessings!

Unknown said...

Love the new banner Cowgirl!!! Hope you have better weather today.

Deb said...

I forgot to tell ya.
Love seeing the cowgirl side.

Ronda said...

Good times were had by all! Thanks!!!

Shelby-Grace said...

I like your new banner picture too! Hope today was a warmer day for you:)

Kerry said...

The beef stew was warm, too! The fire just wasn't big enough for us ALL to gather round!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin