March 1, 2008

Messages.






I spent 5 minutes typing out and printing messages to Ian the other night.

... then I taped them in various places.

They brightened his day& made him chuckle a bit.


You should try it... believe it or not, it even makes you feel better!

11 comments:

Becky said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

Such a thoughtful wife you are!!
I'm sure it put a smile on Ian's face (and wondering what to expect next from you)! :-)

Ronda said...

Way to go Lindsay!

Anonymous said...

sweet. love this. i need to be better about these sorts of things.

Kristie said...

I did this for Ted V-day 2007...he loved it!

Kristie said...

Good to see you guys last night...although brief!:)

Katie said...

Very sweet, Linds! Happy weekend :)

Deb said...

It's great fun. I put a message on the bathroom mirror with lipstick for Rod one time. After cleaning it off it showed up whenever someone took a shower and the mirror steamed up. I used to sneek over and leave messages on his steering wheel while he was at work sometimes also.

Michelle Hawkins said...

That is pretty sweet. You are a great person, and very thoughtful. A role model to follow! Glad you are my friend.

Anonymous said...

What a lucky hubby you have!

amy said...

How sweet is this???
Thanks so much for a great idea!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin