the tulips from this morning's post were from my yard at the Windy M last year... and the year before.
Oh, how I miss that place some days, especially when I think of the lilac bush or the 100's of bulbs I planted or the never ending view ... but there are other days, when I see a barn swallow or a mouse trap, and I can't help but smile knowing that I will not be dealing with those fine feathered friends or those creepy little rodents (or the mess they create) any longer.
The good news is, I'm blessed with a new yard that has signs of spring popping up everywhere.
** these were taken today **






12 comments:
So Pretty!! I can't wait till we get some flowers here...even green grass would be nice :) My patience for spring to come is being tested!
ahh, I feel much better now. hehe Your yard must look beautiful right now. What pretty colors.
You are such a great photographer! You see beauty and portray it!
Such a nice variety of God's creation in your flower beds!
Again, BEAUTIFUL!
And I, too, am thankful that you don't have the birds and rodents to deal with..... although, we have some great memories from the experiences!!!!! Just ask Mason :-)
LOVE spring flowers!!! Its a sign of new beginnings (and it means just a few weeks to go for tax season!!)
Thanks for sharing that breath of spring and beauty with us.
We've got about an inch of snow that fell last night. I'm ready for spring.
Nice to see it is on its way!
Ahhh spring! Snow in Germany for the last four days... cold, winter wonderland - So excited to be almost back to the begining of spring! Atlanta right now - 8 hours from home...
Beautiful pitures :)
So pretty! Happy Spring :)
You do have a great Talent of capturing the beauty of his creation.
I am SO ready for spring! It is snowing here today! Great pictures!
I can't wait until my flowers start to grow. Of course I should plant some first. :O
Post a Comment