January 11, 2009
45 minutes.
It's 8:30 on a Sunday evening.
A busy, yet memorable weekend at home with mom & dad behind us ... Mack and I just spent the past 45 minutes giggling, hugging, jabbering, singing, reading & cuddling on the couch, until he finally laid his little head down and said {nigh-nigh} and just fell asleep.
I'm not ready for the Monday that is just around the corner ... but it will be here soon {whether I'm ready or not}.
Thank goodness for Sunday evenings like the one I just had.
45 minutes of just {being} with my littlest adventurer & realizing that he is growing way too fast. Where does the time go? {I ask myself this daily}
I'm praying my week {and yours too} will be blessed, calm & full of little surprises that make each day a gift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
Linds,
These are sweet pictures! So glad you had a great time at home with your parents. Wishing I could have seen you but this trip didn't allow for that. Enjoy your Monday and have a great day! Keep enjoying this little boy, he is a keeper! :-) Love ya.
I'm so glad you had that 45 minutes. A peaceful, cuddleful Sunday evening is the best gift to prepare for impending Mondays.
I can't get enough of the banner!!! I keep opening my blog just to look at it. What a gift...Thank you.
he is growing oh so fast!! He is just darling in that little coat!!:) LOVE it!!
The picture with your dad in the back ground...oh man AWESOME!!
He's so cute! Fun stuff!
I love your pictures! They came out great!
You have such a neat perspective in your pictures!! '
Enjoy all that cuddling. Soon those boys will be too big for such stuff!!
You have beautiful children.
There is nothing on Earth as precious as the time spent in those 45 minutes! As a mama, I wish I could bottle them up. So happy that you enjoyed each one! Blessings on your week!
Mack is adorable! I love that he just declared he was turning in...that must have been some fun time with mama!
So glad God gave you some time to just "be" last night...to soak in His sweet blessings and your precious little guy! Praying your week is filled with ALL things peaceful, good, & FUN :D Sweet blessings!
P.S. The pictures were so cute...what was in his mouth...it looked just like a cigar, but I'm oh so sure it wasn't :D
What a blessing to have that time. They grow up way to fast. Mack is a sweet sweet boy!
Love you!
I love your pictures in this post you are sooo good!!
I wish it was easier to have those moments with our kiddos everyday all day, they are so precious. Glad you had a great sunday.
It was great for Mack to have that special one-on-one time with Papa Gary ....... exploring the wonderful world that God created!
I laughed at Sweet Blessings thinking that Mack's tongue sticking out looked like a cigar!?! :-) He's so silly walking around with his tongue sticking out with that twinkle in his eye!
Sounds perfect...what a sweet thing to document :)
Post a Comment