It's snowing here today ... and I'm actually enjoying it a little.
It's pretty & it's winter & it's here. Whether I like it or not.
We got home from Walla Walla early this morning - about 12:01 to be exact.
And it's been {GO} ever since.
After just a bit of shut-eye we have welcomed life today.
New babies, more snow, ushering at church, driving {sliding} home, moving cows, fixing soup in the crock-pot, making a cake {just because we like cake} and now ... a little down time.
What does {GO} look like in your world?
Today - ours looked a little like this:
14 comments:
Great photos, Lindsay! Love the peek into life at your house.
My day has been similiar to yours..church, home for soup, and now some downtime. :)
Oh, and that gator...what Jonas wouldn't give to have a turn on it! LOL. Have a great day! :)
Your pictures are always so beautiful. I love how you can photograph a pretty ordinary day for your family and the images turn out so clear and fascinating. I aspire to that... :)
I love that you make cake because you like it. :)
Your creative bent is in everything you do! The angles and expressions are priceless!
Love the "tatoo" that says: "We (heart) Whitey!" :-)
I agree with you I am enjoying the snow today too!
I love "Whitey", too! (I have Charolais.) :-)
Your blog is really a great one Lindsay! I have loved reading your posts as well as looking at your pictures. Keep up the good work and know that others are encouraged and enlightened by it!
Miriah
Oh no...you got the hand again. ;-)
Today I did beef stew in the crock pot...and am now really trying to decide what to bake once the buttermilk bicuits come out. I'm feeling a need for desert tonight. Tomorrow we have a 2 HR late start...what wonderful new on a Sunday evening.
Oh sweet friend...you just make me LAUGH! Only you could capture the ordinary (not always so fun) life we live in such a spectacular way! I Love the look on Mason's face before he gets in his gator..and then, him following behind Dad's four-wheeler..and most of all that your family caused you to resort to taking self portraits! You are truly one of a kind!! And, I am truly blessed you are in my life! Have a GREAT week...praying it's AMAZING! Sweet blessings!
The hand...oh no!
What a great way to spend a snowy winter Sunday! Have a great week, my friend!
Fun view of your day!!My kids get tired of the camera too I think. How else can we remember????
Have a good one!
Mason on his gator following after Ian on the 4 wheeler...AWESOME!! Glad you were enjoying your time together...even if it was in the snow, in a feed truck...
Good to see Whitey is doing well!!;)
I would so not be cut out to live your life....although I am fascinated by it. You guys have E.N.E.R.G.Y. something I find impossible to find these days.
I love the "we love whitey" picture! ha ha ha
Post a Comment