January 16, 2009

Oh No, GOTTA GO!


Voice.
Enthusiasm.
Joy.
Laughter.
Excitement.
Love.

Give it a try the next time you share a favorite book.

Enjoy it. Laugh at it. Change your expression & voice.

Truly {love} it, and just watch what happens.

** My niece Ava & my Uncle Terry are {Birthday Buddies} on March 12 ... only 57 years apart ... and both have a love for good books and for life! **

.....................................................................

If you don't own Oh No, GOTTA GO! by Susan Middleton Elya ... get yourself a copy soon!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was such fun to hear Great Uncle Terry read to little Ava ...... and Ava enjoyed the book just as much when her mother read it to her ...... so, so, so cute!
I'll have to get a copy of it to have at our house, too!

Stacy B said...

Ava is so big! And beautiful...all that hair. I don't have that book but I think we need it.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures and a cute post. I have never seen or heard of this book. Sounds like a cute one. Ava really is a cutie.

Anonymous said...

That niece of yours....seriously!

Kirsten said...

That book is definitely a hit! We have read it a couple of times this week and she continues to enjoy it! Thank you Auntie Linds!
Oh No Gotta Go!

Katarina said...

Ava looks like she is throughly enjoying the book!
Have a GREAT weekend my blogging friend.

M&M_Mama said...

Hi Lindsay! Just saw you popped on my blog. How have you been long lost friend?! I was checking your blog out and realized how much we have in common! I'll have to check out your book, one I haven't read or even heard of! Your family is adorable. Check back in with me. Would love to keep up with you.
Kels

Sweet Blessings said...

I'm not sure if I've ever read that book...but, it sounds like a keeper...most of all I LOVE that your family is already giving your sweet Ava a LOVE for books!!! What a true life-long gift! Thanks again sweet girl for all of your prayers and offers of help...We are so blessed! Have an amazing Sunday...praying it gives you a little time to read yourself! Sweet blessings!

Beth said...

Darling pictures!

And we'll check out the book!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin