I love the pictures Linds. These are great fun today. I really love the one of Mason's hand. Looks like how I felt when Emily was done with me today. :-) Have a good rest of your weekend.
Love the hand! Looks like a great way to spend a day like today! I thought of you while at DQ today in H. town...next time I will have to think ahead and call you first...I miss seeing you!
Looks like you found a good way to spend a snowy day! Praising God for you and your gifts! May your Sunday be filled with GREAT things! Sweet blessings!
16 comments:
:) Sweet! Fun little captures of a cold and snowy Saturday! Love you!
"Talk to the hand, Mom"....... he was sure full of all kinds of info. on the phone today......what a riot!!!!!
Step-away-from-the-camera-slowly-slowly-
Cute pictures...
Fun pictures Linds! Looks like a good day!
you are so cool.
I love the pictures Linds. These are great fun today. I really love the one of Mason's hand. Looks like how I felt when Emily was done with me today. :-) Have a good rest of your weekend.
Love the hand! Looks like a great way to spend a day like today! I thought of you while at DQ today in H. town...next time I will have to think ahead and call you first...I miss seeing you!
Looks like you found a good way to spend a snowy day! Praising God for you and your gifts! May your Sunday be filled with GREAT things! Sweet blessings!
Yep, talk to the hand :) I've seen that before! Beautiful snowfall today, huh! Hope you enjoyed your day, see you in the morning maybe?
loving the dogs in the house,just hang'n out-
fun!
have the best of weekends
The pictures are stunning. I must admit that I am slightly jealous of your abilty to take pictures! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
These are great!! I've gotten that same response..."enough is enough Mom!" The picture of his hand is precious!!
Love the pictures especially the hand. Have a great Sunday. love to you.
I love that hand... :)
was he sucking on that finger before he gave you the hand?
Shannon- as a matter of fact ... he was :) How did you know?! :)
Post a Comment