January 8, 2009

Bells & Boots @ Bethlehem.









The {After-Christmas Program} at preschool was a hit ... can you tell?

22 comments:

Michelle said...

How the heck did you get such cute pictures!?!?!?! I got nothing... nothing.... NOTHING!

They are adorable... they will LOVE those pictures when they grow up!

Deb said...

Oh!!!! That look in his eyes in the last picture. He's definatly smitten. :0 That is the best smile. What wonderful pictures.

Kool boots.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the look and smile on Mason's face in the last picture. This is a great series of pictures and I'm glad to see Mason's new boots on his feet. I just can't believe he's already grown into his Justin boots just like his daddy's.

Stacey said...

I want me a pair of green and is it lavendar boots?! She is a cutie no wonder Mason looks so smitten! Cool Pictures!

So sad to hear about the fire...glad no one seemed to be hurt.

Katarina said...

They are too cute together. It looks like they had a *great* time at the party. I love the picture where they look like they are sharing a joke between them. What precious, preicous kids. (The 'matching' boots made me smile to!)
Hope you are having a great week!!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

precious!!!! *smile*

Even in his smile he looks like a man in a little boy body!

Becky said...

So cute! Glad it went well. Love that last picture of Mase! Happy Friday!

ShelliGib said...

Love the boots! haha! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

These are soooooooooo cute! I love all the pictures. I love the boots too. I can tell why he thinks she is soooo cute! I love the last picture and I think I need a pair of her boots! What are the chances they come in my size?!? :-) Travel safe heading this way.

Anonymous said...

What a great expression you captured in that last picture....... pretty darn cute!!
Wish we could have been there!

Melissa said...

How adorable! Our Christmas program for Tresa's class is this coming week too, because of the weather. :)

Love that last picture!

shara said...

miss tammy gave me your blog address.... your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! i love the notecards you made for her and your seasonal print/picture are awesome. maybe you can give me a hint or two. have a wonderful day... shara

Sweet Blessings said...

SMILING!!! Thank YOU for capturing the moments of last night perfectly....nothing is better than boots & bells!!! May today bring lots of laughter, peace, and fun your way! Sweet blessings!

Kristie said...

seriously sweet pictures!!

The picture of the boots is just PERFECT!!

A handsome little dude you have:)

Lisa said...

Mason is just so darn cute- I recognized him up there (he has the sweetest little red cheeks) but I didn't get to see you! No wonder though, it was a FULL house {church}.

Shannon said...

Okay, the last three pictures tell such a complete story. I got a kick out of how Mason sat there like a man with hands in his pockets.

Anonymous said...

Oh' Man, just think of how cute that last picture would be framed up nice and big, at their wedding! You better hang on to that, just in case!!! ;)

Love to You!

Anonymous said...

They were all so cute!

Kirsten said...

Too cute! What a fun time in your life - I'm sure there will be many more programs with your sweet boys! Maybe I'll be able to catch a few over the years!

Stacy B said...

These are the absolute best concert or school musical pictures I have ever seen. You are amazing...and your subject matter is pretty special, too.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Linds
Gosh what a cute little couple!! And yeah it's so true on the last picture, they know something that we don't know.

Katie said...

Adorable....LOVE the last pic ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin