January 1, 2009

F U N spells FUN!














2009 is here.

Wow.

2009.

I remember sportin' my letterman's jacket with '94 proudly sewn on the pocket thinking 2000 was a long ways away ... and now it's 2009.

Seriously. Time just flies by when you're having fun - doesn't it?!

Fun ... like trying to help a mama with a calcium deficiency stand.
Fun ... like chaining up the F A R M A L L to carry that same mama from the bottom of the canyon.
Fun ... like dealing with the mud on EVERYTHING.
Fun ... like watching the clean fences fill with tumbleweeds in the crazy amounts of wind we're blessed with here in Eastern Oregon.
Fun ... like calling the vet on New Year's Day.
Fun ... like driving {sliding} the feed truck in the mud and muck.
Fun ... like running load after load of mud and hay through the washing machine.

Yep. Fun.

Let the FUN begin.

12 comments:

Kerry said...

So that might be how YOU spell FUN but me, on the other hand, spell it more like ...... b-e-i-n-g i-n-s-i-d-e!!
Looking forward to seeing more pictures of "life on the ranch"!
Happy New'ear!!

Deb said...

Good thing you have boys that love that kind of good clean fun.
Of course I have a girl that probably wouldn't mind being in it either.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Anne said...

I think the fun picture taking had to be the highlight of the day...cuz some of the rest of that just sounds like work to me. :-)

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

looks like fun is spelled m-u-d!!!

ShelliGib said...

I think I would spell most of those w-o-r-k! Happy New Year! Here's to more f-u-n ahead! : )

Kristie said...

I think there's another sale this Tuesday!;) just kidding!!

This year Ian will have to get you a washer and dryer for V-day instead of tires!!:)

Melissa said...

Do I sense a hint of sarcasm? I love it. I get to wash wheat and grease and mud...so I know how fun that is. UGH!

Melissa said...

Do I sense a hint of sarcasm? I love it. I get to wash wheat and grease and mud...so I know how fun that is. UGH!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweet Blessings said...

Hey, are you sure FUN isn't suppose to be your new word for the year ??? :D Loved the pictues..and the way you put it all together for another heart-warming post! You did a great job of capturing the everyday life our "cattlemen" Live (& us too :D) Thanks again for the great evening!!! And, for being YOU! Sweet blessings!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your F U N!! I am glad that I am inside staying warm. Thanks for your fun posts and I too am glad that you enjoy the life you have. I enjoy reading and watching all that goes on at the Murdock Ranch so thanks for sharing. :-)

Sarah said...

That looks like a cow that is having some problems getting up! That looks all too familiar... :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin