Happy first day back to school...Hope it's filled with ALL things good...and that it's the perfect first day back! I'm praying things on the cattle end are going well too....May you see God's Love everywhere today! Sweet blessings!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my not me's! I am from Oregon, born and raised. I see you are from Eastern Oregon, I lived 16 years in Central Oregon, Bend. Nice to meet you:)
Have a great week back at school. This is a sweet picture of one of your boys. Hope you enjoyed your time off and that things are better at the farm. :-) Love ya,
11 comments:
YES YES YEAH!!!
:)
Happy first day back to school...Hope it's filled with ALL things good...and that it's the perfect first day back! I'm praying things on the cattle end are going well too....May you see God's Love everywhere today! Sweet blessings!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my not me's! I am from Oregon, born and raised. I see you are from Eastern Oregon, I lived 16 years in Central Oregon, Bend. Nice to meet you:)
Have a great week back at school. This is a sweet picture of one of your boys. Hope you enjoyed your time off and that things are better at the farm. :-)
Love ya,
ummmm...love it!!!
awww...sweet Mack!!
Hope you are having a GREAT first day back!!
Precious!
Those eyelashes!!!
Sweet!!!
There's something about that boy that always makes me want to kiss on him!
A boy at rest always amazes me. Those eyelashes are precious. Thank you so much for sharing!
Beautiful - Here's to a week of fresh perspective!
Post a Comment